Thursday, September 17, 2009

Making B some lounge pants...

I found a GREAt tutorial for making some comfy, cozy lounge pants for the little man (here- http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-knee-pad-pants.html)! And decided to try it today during B's afternoon nap that he kindly decided NOT to take. Thus, I was sewing furiously while trying to keep him entertained and out of trouble! The result? See below...

Cute, right?? Soft and flannel-ly... Yep. Then I had B try them on... and that's when the trouble started.


So either my son has incredibly chunky thighs or I am awful at making my own pattern!





Oh well. Maybe I'll try again tonight since hubby is working late!


1 comment:

Briana said...

I know you posted this ages ago, but having just seen it, I had to tell you I am dying laughing looking at these pictures of B squeezed into those pants!! Great job on all your cute crafty and sewing endeavors! :)